Manitou Springs appreciates visitors and has put information in place to help understand local regulations. Fines for common infractions start at:
- Non-payment or expired meter (downtown) – $15
- Non-payment or expired meter (Barr Trail Lot) – $35
- Parking in a yellow zone – $35
- Noncompliant use of Center Lane – $35
- Parking in a Residential Permit Area – $70
Please note there is a $10 late fee for fines paid more than 30 days past the ticket date.
How to Pay a Parking Citation
- Pay online by credit card at parkingticketpayment.com/Manitou
- Pay in person at the Manitou Springs Parking Office (cash, check, credit card)
- Pay by phone at (888) 614-7240
- Pay at the Manitou Springs Police Department (606 Manitou Ave) lobby drop box (check or money order only)
- Pay by mail (send to 606 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, CO 80829). Must include ticket number on the front of check or money order to insure proper credit.
How to Contest a Parking Ticket
Submit an appeal 24/7 online within 30 days of the issue date at parkingticketpayment.com/manitouExternal or at the kiosk in the police department lobby. Appeals cannot be processed by parking personnel.